Saturday, February 12, 2011

Top Secret Undercover Secret Agent




Hello, the name's James. James Cocker.

I'm also secretly secret agent P-doubleO-P, but don't tell anyone because it's a secret.

I might look cute and cuddly, but you'll notice I have a license to kill.

So, don't mess with me.

Let me introduce you to my staff.

This is "M," or MonkeyJohn. He thinks he's the boss but he's only in charge of petting and poopscooping.

When he's sober, anyway.

This is Miss MommyLady. She's the real boss and is in charge of feeding and fussing over the agents.

This is our associate, Agent Sister. She's from the F.B.I.

F.B.I. -- Face Bends Inexplicably

Here's Agent Sebastian. He doesn't know his numbers, yet.

He's in charge of Home Base Security.

This is Agent Squeak, the token cat.

This is agent "C". She's in charge of the secret weapon.

GAS!

Whoa!

Anyway, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.








1 comment:

  1. Now that's a great beginning to a best-selling thriller!

    Laughing still.

    ReplyDelete