Saturday, March 5, 2011

A Catered Affair

Hello, the names Cocker. James Cocker. Secret Agent P-doubleOh-P. Sorry I didn't blog last weekend, but I was exhausted. Here's why:


Too-Doo-Too-Doo!


"Owoooh!"


Announcing a special affair.


Attendance is mandatory.


"I'm so excited, I could just shit."

Preparations began well in advance.


"Whatcha doin'?"


"Aha! Monkeybusiness."



"Don't bother wrapping that."



"Gimmee, gimmee, gimmee."


The Gala begins.


As mentioned, attendance was required.

Agent Sister (in her Secret Agent Scooby-doo disguise) starts the affair off with a squeal.


The excitement was spontaneous.


Although not everyone could contain their enthusiasm.

"How undignified," says Agent C.

Then it was time for the banquet. Ice Cream was catered by WalMart.


Hats were catered by Party City. Cupcakes catered by Mommy

.

Agent Sister catered the party-favors. Agent Sebastian ate them at the end of the party.


And Double-Stack Burgers came from Wendy's.


The banquet begins.


"If I ever ate that before, I don't think I liked it."


Special Agent James Cocker prefers his ice cream separate from the cupcake.
"Shaken, not stirred, don't you know?"


That's better.


Perfect.


Gourmets prefer their flavors remain separate. "I believe this cupcake is 2011 vintage, what?"


Ice cream should be savored. Gobbled - but savored.


"My compliments to da chef!"


"Any left?"


Time to open presents - Finally!


That didn't take long.


Agent Sebastian is a retriever, so he was honored for 3 years of retrieving.


I'm a cocker, so at my next boofday, I'll be honored for 3 years of .... 


...um, never mind.


See ya next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment