Wednesday, February 15, 2012

 Sssshhhh! Don't anybody see me. I think I might be in trouble.



Somebody chewed up a snot-rag in the kitchen. Okay, it was me.



And somebody brought in sticks and mud from the yard. Okay, it was me.



And somebody messed up the couch cushions. Okay, it was me.



And knocked the pillows off the chair. Okay, it was me.




And somebody got dirt on the bed cover. Okay, it was me.



And somebody spilled kibbles on the floor. Okay, it was me.



And somebody got fur on the floor. Don't look at me, spaniels don't shed.



But I figured out what to do. I'll present ladymom with a bill for my interior decorating services.



She'll laugh and forgive me, I bet. We're really close.





Have you heard that sometimes dogs even get to looking like their owners?



Okay, problem solved. Time for a nap.



Have you noticed how quickly you can fall asleep when you have a clear conscience?

Ladymom says this blog needs a disclaimer. She's a good housekeeper and wants you to know these messes were just "special effects."



You believe that, don't you?


No comments:

Post a Comment