Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Adventures of Jamesy the Brave

Hello, my name is James and I'm cute. Cute but feisty.


Don't tell anyone but I have super-powers. Doo-doo, Dod-doo, Doo-doo, Doo-doo James Dog.


Snazzy tights, huh?


I'm always on the lookout for villains.


Like this one! Mister Bad-Suck


Here I'm attacking at super-speed!


This morning, I looked out the window.


Wow, was I surprised to see strange monsters out there. The same monsters I see everyday.


One of those nasty monsters got right in my face.


The same monster who bit that hole in the screen last week. I hate this monster the mostest of all monsters. 
I ran outside, not even taking time to put on my super-costume.


I was right. That monster was very lucky to be on the other side of the fence. I tried to get at it, anyway. I snarled very loud.


Look, there's nothing hanging down. It's a girl monster. The worstest kind.


I bet I scared it away and it'll never come back. One of these days, I'm going to meet a monster more my size.


I can hardly wait.

James Dog will return.





No comments:

Post a Comment